Non-profit experts you can count on
Our clients trust our Non-Profit experts with their agencies not only because have a deep understanding of the Cloud and today’s technologies, but also because we know how to put them to work.
Our Non-Profit team—each with decades of experience—has worked closely with leading organizations to help them operate more efficiently and deliver programs and services effectively. Clients include:
- A global humanitarian aid, relief, and development organization that helps people whose lives and livelihoods have been shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control of their future
- JDRF is the leading foundation focused on ending type 1 diabetes (T1D) and funding type 1 diabetes research, with 100+ chapters in the U.S.
- Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, independent humanitarian organization that provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disaster, or exclusion from healthcare.
- LifeWorks, a fearless advocate for youth and families that provides a pathway to self-sufficiency for more than 4,000 people; many of whom are facing life’s most difficult challenges, including homelessness, trauma, and abuse.
- A coalition of more than 200 partners, Commit Partnership is a community navigator and connector that works collaboratively to help solve the region’s biggest systemic challenges.
- Housing Works is a healing community of people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS whose mission is to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS through relentless advocacy, the provision of lifesaving services, and entrepreneurial businesses that sustain our efforts.
- The American Bible Society (ABS), an interconfessional, non-denominational organization that publishes, distributes, and translates the Bible and provides study aids and other tools to help people engage with the Bible.
Awards, Recognition, and Certifications