Report: The Total Economic Impact of Power Apps and Power Automate
Microsoft provides solutions that help customers speed up application development and empowers non-developers to create their own applications and automated workflows.
The 4 clients interviewed in this report experienced benefits, including:
- 70% reduced application development cost and effort
- 38% reduction in ongoing application management and maintenance effort
- 362% ROI over 3 years, with a net present value of $7 million
- < 3 month average payback period
Read this report to learn how Power Apps and Power Automate make it possible to:
- Develop additional applications in-house and eliminate vendor license costs
- Increase process automation and efficiencies
- Streamline and automate processes, delivering business transformation and improved business outcomes
- Make smarter, faster decisions from better access to information
- Empower users, which increases employee satisfaction
- Create mobile applications that are more secure than would likely otherwise have been developed
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
For more than 30 years, AKA Enterprise Solutions has been dedicated to making it easier organizations to do business and innovate their way to greatness by using technology to simplify processes and reduce risks. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Cloud Services Business Process Consulting, and Custom Application Development, we combine industry and technical experience, proven methodologies, and world-class consulting to help firms achieve their goals. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices located throughout the U.S.