Material Control and Recall Procedures
As a Life Sciences manufacturing or distribution company, it is your responsibility to track and trace all products from the time they are received or manufactured through delivery to your customer. At any given moment, you can experience a material or quality non-conformance incident that requires you to investigate further.
The bottom line: you don’t want to be one of the companies caught without an adequate Materials Control software system! You need to have the preventative tools and controls in place to quickly and effectively perform investigations and measure the potential impact of any quality incidents. Unfortunately, many companies today do not have adequate systems in place and are putting their company at risk.
Material control software benefits include:
- Improve efficiency by removing manual or paper-based processes.
- Adhere to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Forward and backward traceability for all material lot / serial numbers.
- Streamline and automate product traceability processes.
- Improve quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Quickly notify Customers, Vendors, or employees of potential quality incidents.
Materials Control Workbench enables Life Sciences companies to access and view any material lot and / or serial number, the status of that material, and all of the locations of that material – at the click of a button! And, if you need to notify vendors, customers or internal team members of a potentially adverse situation or investigation, you can quickly send out an email within the Materials Control Workbench notification center.