Wealth Management solutions: Avoid losing clients to better service or robo-advisors
Even though you’re keeping your clients loyal – and attracting new ones – by demonstrating value, putting their money to work faster with efficient onboarding, and enhancing the overall client experience, there is an ever-growing field of competition. It’s not only from other “traditional” wealth managers, either. You’re also facing technology in the form of robo-advisors.
The key to staying ahead of the game
Now you can empower your advisors to provide a superior client experience with AKA’s cloud-based solutions for Wealth Management. Built on a foundation of Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 (formerly AX and CRM),
AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Wealth Management helps you provide a level of service and insight that a computer cannot. You can increase efficiency, gain better visibility into your organization, and assist your continuous efforts to build trust and loyalty:
- Proactively manage your book of business with visibility into accounts and holdings from both external and internal systems (including intermediaries and transfer agents) in a single, convenient location
- Speed the onboarding process by tracking the progress/status of work items and providing a positive digital client experience through mobile access and portals
- Know each client with a 360-degree view of households, contacts, accounts, and who knows who
- Prospect more efficiently, knowing who to call and when
- Stay in compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements
- Reduce errors and lower overhead
- Use comprehensive analytics and reporting to capitalize on new opportunities
The Microsoft Power Platform: Getting you exactly what your firm needs
A solution with tons of features ultimately isn’t enough; you need technology to support the processes unique to your business. The Microsoft Power Platform includes tools–Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow)–that give everyone–not just programmers–easier access to business intelligence, app development, and app connectivity. The Power Platform extends Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 and also integrates with nearly any business application or system, including Salesforce, Oracle, or financial services point solutions. It empowers you to build business apps and extend or customize the software solutions you use—in days, not months.
See what the Power Platform can do for your firm with an AKA Proof of Concept engagement
A proof of concept is an easy, low-risk offering that lets you see what the Power Platform can do for your firm. In a 5- to 10-day engagement, we work with your team to re-imagine your goal or challenge. The PoC engagement doesn’t just stimulate ideation. It gives you deliverables that demonstrate the value to expect when you go forward with a Power Platform project. Learn more about AKA’s Proof of Concept offering.
Ready to pave the way to innovation?
Whatever you’re ready for, we have the people, experience and solutions to make it happen.