Cloud-based Solutions for Insurance Companies: Promote growth and profitability
Insurance companies not only need to service claims; they need to be able to grow the money they take in—and that has its own set of unique requirements. You need to have a full understanding at all times of what you are distributing and the activities of the agents with which you do business. You also have your own unique set of regulatory requirements to address.
Antiquated, disparate systems don’t give you the insight you need, which can result in poor decisions. You need all the information in one place. A traditional data warehouse simply will not suffice, and point solutions don’t give you the flexibility you need to accommodate your company’s unique business processes.
Put everything under one roof
With AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Insurance companies, fragmented systems are replaced by a single, consolidated solution built on Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 that integrates CRM, financial management, and more for increased profitability:
- Get a clearer picture of performance for smarter decision making
- Easily manage even the most complex, global consolidations
- Manage accounting for mergers and acquisitions
- Meet regulatory requirements with robust workflow and auditing capabilities
- Automate tasks to reduce the administrative burden
- Use document versioning, storage, and management for multiple carriers and policies
Compliance concerns? No problem
Regulatory requirements can cause an administrative nightmare for any organization handling assets. With AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Insurance companies, you are covered—in STAT, GAAP, IFRS, and tax—regardless of where you operate.
Ready to pave the way to innovation?
Whatever you’re ready for, we have the people, experience and solutions to make it happen.