Cloud solutions for Asset Management: Strengthen relationships and capitalize on opportunities
Asset managers who perform well get more business. However, with this come higher expectations and more demands from your clients and investors. Opportunities for growth and expansion into new markets need to be carefully assessed. New channels of business also create silos of information. In addition, increased governance, the demand for transparency, and complex regulations in every area in which you operate put you under more pressure than ever before.
The right balance of skill and technology will prove to your investors and clients that you can be trusted with their money and brands. With that combination, you will be able to stay in front of what’s coming and be ready to adapt. But what is the right technology? Old, disconnected systems won’t cut it. But can you get it from a point solution?
A fully integrated system for complete client care
Powered by Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365, AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Asset Management is a fully integrated system—including CRM and ERP—with everything you need to increase performance, AUM, and growth (either domestically or offshore) and make your clients and investors happy:
- You get a handle on the performance of your intermediary sellers and know where to invest your time, money, and resources. As you better understand customer behavior, you can take better care of them and make them customers for life.
- By tearing down the silos between your intermediary and institutional businesses, you can to take full advantage of relationships on both sides—promoting growth on both sides. You can also improve your ability to track sales performance and manage RFP and sales processes.
While point solutions might provide “out-of-the-box” features that address some of the issues that challenge asset management firms, they cannot address your unique organizational challenges or handle your unique processes. AKA’s financial services experts have worked with leading global and institutional asset management firms to help them transform their business—arming them with the tools and insights they need to instill confidence in all their stakeholders.
DynamicsAdvantage for Asset Management supports everything you need to acquire, support, and manage clients, plus distribution and correspondence management:
- Secure private and confidential information
- Stay in compliance with ever-changing regulatory requirements
- Take advantage of sophisticated account/customer level contact management
- Integrate with third-party data, including transfer agent and intermediary data
- Capitalize on cross-sell opportunities and maximize client profitability by delivering targeted offers to each customer/household based on their unique profile, risk tolerance, and needs
- Seamlessly track sales activities, isolate key trends, and identify your most valuable customers with powerful analytics and real-time dashboards
- Increase your operational efficiency by automating key tasks—from client onboarding to quarterly reports and regulatory-required processes
Predictive analytics are a game changer
Through the power of the Microsoft Azure Cloud, you can use predictive analytics to:
- Quickly view AUM breakdown by channel, product, vehicle, strategy, team, or region
- See your entire network, viewing consultants, broker dealers, and institutional clients and how they’re connected
- Customize your account list, viewing data from all internal and external sources and sorting and filtering by channel, client name, registration type, and more
- View work in process, in real time, so you can see into the status of any work item during any phase in the process