Automate and streamline the setup and management of multiple legal entities, regardless of complexity
Organizations with multiple entities and global operations face challenges in managing them. Processes are complicated, time-consuming, and error-prone, and regulatory scrutiny is more intense than ever. AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Multi-Entity Financial Management, built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (formerly AX), provides everything your finance team needs to effectively and efficiently automate the processes involved in setup and maintenance of multiple entities.
- Consolidate hundreds of entities on multiple levels in minutes and with just a couple of clicks, regardless of complexity.
- Build workflows that support master data management and segregation of duty, simplifying and securing processes.
- Manage multi-entity transaction imports with a single workflow.
- Take advantage of robust, flexible fund accounting.
- Set up entities quickly and keep them synchronized.
The advanced features in DynamicsAdvantage not only automate processes and save time, but they also increase the accuracy of financial data and help keep you in compliance while providing better visibility for faster, smarter decision making.
Fast, simple consolidation for even the most complex structures
With enhanced consolidation features, you get traceability, accuracy, visibility, and security. Optimized to support advanced structures with hundreds of entities at many levels, the consolidation process is automated and streamlined. Even entities using multiple currencies are easily managed, including currency translations, revaluations, and eliminations. By utilizing an easily configurable, graphical representation of your legal entity structure, consolidation is reduced to just a couple of clicks.
Robust fund accounting that extends ERP
Robust fund accounting features enhance and extend Dynamics 365 to help you streamline accounting across multiple entities. Take manual entries out of the picture with flexibility that helps you work more efficiently and enables you to offer more options to your customers or investors.
Workflows for efficient, secure master data management
Workflows are excellent at helping streamline the transaction approval process. But what about security? Enhanced workflows for master records allow you to put workflows around master data management while supporting segregation of duties (SoD). You can create workflows for financial dimensions, main accounts, vendors, and more, so your approval processes are efficient and secure.
Multi-entity transaction import—with a single workflow
DynamicsAdvantage for Multi-Entity Financial Management provides a quick and easy way to create ledger, customer invoice, vendor invoice, bank, fixed asset, and project transactions for multiple entities. Using a configured template, you can execute a multi-entity Excel import with a single workflow that allows you to approve only one time before allocating to the various entities. This powerful feature saves time by removing the need to create multiple workflows and by automating the process.
New entity set-up and synchronization for data management across entities
Setting up a new legal entity is no longer a manual, time-consuming process with automated set-up and data synchronization. You can set up a new entity from an existing, fully configured entity, selecting only the components you want. Enhanced features also keep master data and configuration set-up data synchronized across all your entities or a subset, depending on your needs.
- Streamlined and automated processes help you manage a complex multi-entity structure—consolidate hundreds of entities in minutes
- Scalability and visibility enable you to make smarter decisions and expand your business
- User defined workflows help you manage master data efficiently
- Role-based security keeps sensitive information safe and secure
- Shared data and unified processes across the organization improve productivity
- Multi-company, multi-currency and multi-language capabilities free you to operate globally
- Enterprise-class integrations make it easy to work with business-critical tools
Ensure Seamless Integration with Business-Critical Systems: DynamicsAdvantage for Dynamics 365 Integration Framework
As you bring acquire companies or create new entities, one of the major concerns is how to get those systems to talk to yours. This can be time-consuming and cost-prohibitive if you use a tool like such as Scribe or KingswaySoft. AKA’s DynamicsAdvantage for Dynamics 365 Integration Framework ensures your Dynamics solution will work seamlessly with any system, including Salesforce, Oracle, or other on-premises application or custom-developed website or portal. It breaks down the walls between those systems, allowing data and processes to flow.