Software migration services: Get on the road to transformation
Are you having to face the fact that your existing technology solution just isn’t working anymore? But you’ve invested a lot of money and resources into it, all your data is there, and your employees are accustomed to it. All your business processes are geared around it, so you know there will be an impact to the business if you convert to a new one. Besides, it’s not like it’s a bad system; it’s just out of date.
Seize new opportunities with the Azure Cloud
If your current system is holding you back—keeping you from growing or attaining strategic goals, becoming more difficult and expensive to support, failing to perform at the level you need—it’s time for a change.
With true professional knowledge and experience, AKA’s Cloud experts leverage the power of Azure to ensure a successful migration for your business. We don’t just walk in, gut your business, and install a new system; we work with you to determine the solution that best accommodates future growth and continued success of your business. This might mean an upgrade, a full move to the Cloud, or a hybrid solution, with some applications remaining on premises. There is no one right answer, and it’s not an all-or-nothing proposition.
We offer migrations from everything from legacy systems to point solutions to other well-known applications like Salesforce.com. We also offer Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and Dynamics GP migrations:
- Dynamics GP Migration: The on-premise solution you love, supercharged with Azure
- ERP Migration: Continue to enjoy your Dynamics AX system, backed by Azure
- Dynamics CRM Migration: Take advantage of amazing new features, plus the power of Azure
Smooth migration without the risk
There’s an understandable hesitation about migrating from a system you’ve been depending on for years. Even if it’s no longer meeting your needs, at least you know what you’re dealing with. Just the idea of migrating to a new system raises concerns: Are you going to give up functionality? Are you going to lose productivity training your staff new ways to do things—or even change business processes? And what about cost? And then there is the downtime involved in switching over to a new system. This all adds up to risk and pain.
Don’t worry—be happy
At AKA, we are seasoned experts at handling even the most complex migrations. We’re successful because:
- We have expertise in both your existing software and today’s newest technology. We are experts in legacy systems. More importantly, we can look at complex business processes in your existing system and understand them quickly. This enables us to determine how best to develop complimentary functionality in your new system
- Before we do anything, we listen. Just as we do with new implementations or upgrades, we listen to you first. We ensure that we understand your business, your processes, your challenges, and your goals. We want to know what your system is doing now that you want to keep in place, what it’s not doing, and what you’d like to see your new system do
- We involve you from the start. To make sure your new system is the right fit, we involve you from the start, working collaboratively every step of the way
- We protect your existing data. There should be no question that your data is secure and that there is a solid plan to move it to the new system. This can get very complicated when dealing with large volumes of data, but we’ve done it successfully many times and we’re very good at it. You can be confident that your data will be moved, intact, into your new system, ready to go when the system goes live
- We minimize the impact on your organization. It might be hard to believe, but even with the most complex, enterprise-wide migrations, we’ve managed the transition so smoothly that it felt like any other business day. That’s our goal: minimal impact on your business operations
- We ensure parity—and more. Most companies migrating to a new system are hoping for parity; that is, they want the same functionality they have currently without any loss. We agree—but a new solution should offer opportunities for improvements. When we do our initial analysis, we’ll look at your existing system and suggest opportunities to optimize your new solution, taking into consideration your current processes as well as your strategic goals
- We think about the future. Your new solution is an investment—you want it to stay with you for a long time. When we plan your migration, we do it with scalability in mind, designing a solution to meet current and future needs