Development services: Tailor and expand your solution to meet the demands of your business
Platforms and applications like Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 come with robust sets of features and functions to provide solid technology solutions. However, no two businesses are exactly the same. So how can you get a solution that fits your business in every way? Is it even possible?
Unique solutions for your unique requirements
AKA has the experience, training, and a proven approach to designing and building native Azure Cloud solutions, custom applications, reporting strategies, and process improvements that help fine-tune your systems to fit your business like a glove.
In addition to building custom solutions, we take advantage of the tools offered by Microsoft, including the Microsoft Power Platform, to give you the exact functionality you need. With Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow), the Power Platform not only extends Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365, but it also integrates with nearly any business application or system you work with, including Salesforce, Workday, SAP, Oracle, and more. Best of all, the Power Platform allows you to easily build business apps you need and extend or customize the software solutions you already use—in days, not months.
Want to see what the Power Platform can do for you?
Explore the potential with an AKA Proof of Concept (PoC) Engagement
The Power Platform can be a transformative, valuable asset–and a proof of concept (PoC) is an effective, low-risk way to explore its potential to change the way you do business while building excitement and buy-in. Business transformation begins with an I.D.E.A. During a 5- to 10-day proof-of-concept engagement, we will help you re-imagine a business process challenge or goal through a series of four phases:
- INSPIRE. We kick off with an envisioning and strategy development workshop. Working together, we image and define a solution to your challenge or goal.
- DESIGN. Together, we identify your desired business outcomes and assess the solution’s potential value to your organization. Our experts then strategize on the best approach and mix of Power Platform components to achieve the goal.
- EMPOWER. We bring the vision to life through visual assets and a demonstration that showcases the transformative possibilities and value.
- ACHIEVE. Supporting your transition from envisioning to execution, we deliver an action plan that offers a real-world blueprint.
The Power Platform Proof of Concept is designed to stimulate the ideation process, with the goal to achieve desired business outcomes. But transformation requires action. That’s why this engagement also includes concrete deliverables that will clearly identify the value your organization can expect by moving forward with a Power Platform project. Learn more about AKA’s Proof of Concept offering.
Experts to support your transformation
At AKA, we have expert teams to design and implement customized solutions that help move your business forward with measurable ROI and real business value. We approach development with three important areas of focus:
- Providing business value: Any customization or development project should provide value to your business in terms of measurable ROI and tangible goals. We work with our clients to ensure the enhancements are driven by genuine business goals that make good business sense.
- Enabling improved business processes: Custom development should improve business processes or they’re not worth your money. We not only help you identify areas for improvement, we make sure the enhancements we put into place will support those new processes. And with the scalability to grow and adapt to your needs, we provide a system that ensures value today and in the future.
- Following critical roadmaps and taking advantage of existing technology: When we engage in development project, we look at important development roadmaps for the entire Microsoft Cloud ecosystem to ensure your solution will grow comfortably without issues when it comes to data migration and future upgrades. We also look at what third-party solution providers are developing to see if we can take advantage of solutions that have already been developed and tested to save money and resources.