White Paper: Bridging the Gaps in the Health & Human Services (HHS) Network of Care
Sponsored by AKA Enterprise Solutions & Published by the Governing Institute
HHS programs, regardless of the services they provide, are dealing with a daunting list of challenges when it comes to maintaining effective networks of care. Decentralized, disconnected networks make it difficult to coordinate services and meet reporting requirements.
But agencies like the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Administration for Children & Families (ACF) have bridged the gap with innovative technology solutions.
Read this white paper to learn how case management solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help you:
- Coordinate care more effectively
- Improve outcomes, program efficiency, financial oversight and client satisfaction
- Encourage data sharing and collaboration between teams
- Cut costs, including duplicative and unnecessary IT expenses
- Reduce fraud, waste and abuse
- Provide more accurate monitoring and reporting based on actual data
- You’ll also learn how the VA and ACF are using this innovative solution to provide services to tens of thousands of veterans and citizens.
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
For more than 30 years, AKA Enterprise Solutions has been dedicated to making it easier organizations to do business and innovate their way to greatness by using technology to simplify processes and reduce risks. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Cloud Services Business Process Consulting, and Custom Application Development, we combine industry and technical experience, proven methodologies, and world-class consulting to help firms achieve their goals. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices located throughout the U.S.