On-Demand Webcast: Media Tech Trends – How Microsoft Customer Insights Can Turn Challenges Into Opportunities
In this informative webcast, we discuss the major trends impacting the advertising landscape:
- Digitization of media and channels
- Proliferation of social media networks at scale
- Ability for consumers to access content and advertising anytime, anywhere
- Impact of changes in societal patterns, like those caused by the COVID-19 crisis
With Microsoft Customer Insights, media companies can turn challenges into opportunities by gaining the ability to:
- Prioritize efforts and investment for higher-value customers, providing relevant and enriching customer experiences
- Gain insight into customer and site visitor behavior and preferences
- Gather more accurate data
- Get faster access to information about client behavior and use of their site/platforms
- Perform data segmentation based on source (behavioral, subscription, social media)
- Proactively adapt to changing consumer patterns from unforeseen events such as the COVID-19 pandemic
Complete the form to view the recording. Questions? Contact us.
About the Presenters
Adolfo Ramirez | Media & Entertainment Practice Lead
With more than two decades of experience in media and entertainment, Adolfo specializes in ad sales automation, ad billing, revenue recognition and forecasting. Learn more about Adolfo.
Mike Hammons | Director, Business Intelligence
Mike is responsible for customer initiatives focused on creating intelligent, actionable dashboards, analytics, and reporting.
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
For more than 30 years, AKA Enterprise Solutions has been dedicated to making it easier for organizations to do business and innovate their way to greatness by using technology to simplify processes and reduce risks. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Cloud Services Business Process Consulting, and Custom Application Development, we combine industry and technical experience, proven methodologies, and world-class consulting to help firms achieve their goals. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices located throughout the U.S.