Case Study: Preventing Outbreaks from Becoming Epidemics
Read our case study to find out how a Health Department serving a population of over 1,000,000 people utilizes AKA’s Public Health Outbreak Tracking & Monitoring Solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 to prevent epidemics and the spread of disease:
- Configure a call center quickly for an outbreak when it occurs, with pre-built call intake surveys for the specific disease or incident, such as Zika, Measles, and Tuberculosis.
- Identify outbreaks through a variety of information channels and track potentially exposed or infected citizens and their movement.
- Dispatch health officials to locations visited by infected citizens and utilize social media outlets to notify the population of potential exposure.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and perform outbound follow-up calls and letters to citizens who might be infected.
- Monitor at-risk citizens based on CDC, state, and local protocols to isolate the specific disease and report back the results.
- Monitor immunization records to protect employees and prevent the spread of diseases through Health Department offices and treatment centers more effective.
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
For more than 30 years, AKA Enterprise Solutions has been dedicated to making it easier organizations to do business and innovate their way to greatness by using technology to simplify processes and reduce risks. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Cloud Services Business Process Consulting, and Custom Application Development, we combine industry and technical experience, proven methodologies, and world-class consulting to help firms achieve their goals. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices located throughout the U.S.