Nashville, TN | October 6-9, 2020
User Group Summit delivers the can’t-miss annual conference for users of the Microsoft Business Applications platform – featuring education on all versions of Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, GP, BC/NAV, SL, and Power Platform. With credible peer-to-peer knowledge exchange at its core, this event provides focused learning and networking as users gain instrumental solutions for their everyday system challenges and larger organizational goals. In every industry and across the globe, Summit is well known as a premier user-centric experience.
Top Reasons for attending:
- UG Summit is dedicated to bringing users to the forefront of technology problem-solving and product development
- Created by users, for users; for every job role.
- Experts, MVPs, and Microsoft team members will discuss industry trends, product roadmaps, and learning strategies impacting the organization.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. But networking won’t stop on-site, the user group community is year-round.
- The expo is filled with leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re an experienced industry practitioner or just starting out, User Group Summit has something for everyone. A powerful speaker lineup and a comprehensive session schedule, will allow you to hear about traditional topics, learn about the latest innovation within the industry, and see new tech that’s shaping the future of customer interactions. It’s perfect for all roles, including:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- System Administrator
- Field Service
- Program & Project Management
- Trade & Logistics
- Warehouse Operations
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientist
- IT Manager
- Corporate Accountant
- Owner/Executive Management
- VP of Slaes or Marketing