Microsoft Dynamics business solutions are designed for Service Industries, combining project management, resource management, communication, and business solutions tailored to your organizational needs to help reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
With Microsoft Dynamics at its center, a service organization can modernize its workplace, provide efficient client service, manage a distributed talent pool, and maximize profitability—all with a low total cost of ownership and rapid time to value.
Microsoft Dynamics lets you choose from cloud or on-premises deployment, with the option to migrate from one deployment model to another, as business needs change:
- Choose cloud or on-premises implementation, using the same architecture and codebase.
- Access many features through web browsers, mobile devices, and Office applications.
- Explore models that are simple, flexible, and focused on the needs of individual roles in your company.
AKA Enterprise Solutions can help you reach your goals by implementing software systems that assist in workforce management as the strategic foundation of your firm’s success. AKA will offer you a comprehensive business solution that will enable you to manage both your people and your projects in the most efficient, effective manner.
At AKA we have experience in helping services organizations like yours face the challenges of today’s dynamic and competitive environment. We’ll help your organization realize the following business benefits:
- Maximize billable hours.
- Improve your financial return with rapid ROI.
- Fully integrate solutions to endure maximum productivity and eliminate re-keying of information.
- Provide management insight to measure profitability and make informed business decisions.
- Better manage your business and drive operational excellence.
Services firms are challenged with selling an intangible product that is difficult to quantify and ever-changing. Profitability requires that projects are estimated correctly and completed on time, while meeting or exceeding customer requirements. To succeed, companies must adopt strategic and comprehensive financial, project, and resource management practices. This can be accomplished with an information technology (IT) infrastructure that allows your people to share data, work together, and make effective decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions help services firms manage every aspect of their business, from customer relationships and projects to process outsourcing and financial management. These solutions can streamline operations while improving the quality of customer interactions, and help you make faster and smarter decisions.
Keep the customer front and center
- Track all customer-facing activities across multiple communication channels
- Improve communications with the customer through document sharing and safe Web interactions
- Increase customer responsiveness by improving business processes such as automated routing, notifications, approvals, and escalations.
Smoothly manage projects
- Gain visibility into all project information and key performance indicators to enable quick and accurate decision-making with integrated project accounting and project management
- Effectively allocate internal resources and increase billable hours
- Boost productivity by automating business processes such as billing and invoicing
- Information Technology services
- Software Engineering
- Engineering and Architecture
- Management Consulting
- Marketing/Advertising /Public Relation
- Professional Services Divisions
- Legal firms
- Subscription services