Software Solutions for Life Sciences: Improve business performance and rapidly introduce new products
The Life Sciences industry is one of the most complex in the world. These companies need a responsive IT infrastructure with the ability to control compliance costs. Improving business performance as you work to bring new products to market in a timely manner is critical. The explosion in the need for research, development, and regulatory compliance is driving the demand for a more flexible operating environment.
Nothing is more critical than access to real-time information on production processes and business operations. Life sciences companies depend on this data to make sound business decisions, maintain compliance, and run efficiently. Time-to-market and profitability pressures are intense. Many times, being the first company to market and patent a new product is a key indicator of potential success. Often these needs are balanced against demand for manufacturing existing products.
Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly AX and CRM) and Azure, DynamicsAdvantage for Life Sciences companies is a cloud-based solution that provides you with access to real-time data on production processes and business operations…data you depend on to make sound business decisions, maintain compliance, and run efficiently. It is designed to help Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, BioTech, and Nutraceutical companies:
- Meet regulatory requirements facilitating operational and regulatory compliance without compromising quality and safety
- Maintain audit trails and signature records for both manual and automated transactions to satisfy 21 CFR Part 11.
- Monitor quality control and overall quality management processes.
- Restrict sales to unqualified customers.
- Maintain compliance with appropriate cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Trace products and supply-chain transactions.
- Manage data throughout the life cycle, including all your product and quality documentation
- Rely on real-time access to information.
- Facilitate the selection of promising targets quickly and efficiently.
- Manage clinical trial data and track adverse events.
- Maximize acceptance and manage multiple sales channels.
- Prepare audit trails from engineering through production.
- Perform quick and efficient product recalls, whether voluntary or mandated
- Improve the efficiency of your sales force and/or field service teams
- Understand all of the cost components of quality and compliance