Microsoft Dynamics 365 Awards Keep Rolling In: Here are 3 Reasons Why
Microsoft Dynamics 365 was recently recognized by the publishers of CUSTOMER magazine with the 2017 Product of the Year Award for enabling customers “to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.” But that’s not all. The Microsoft blog that announced this award also mentioned several others, including the 2017 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Watchlist Elite award and two Stevie® Awards for Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
So why is Dynamics 365 raking in awards left and right? An award shows recognition for a job well done or, in this case, a product delivering transformational, innovative technology to its users. That describes Dynamics 365 to the letter. Here’s why:
1. Applauding Forward Thinking, Cloud-Based Innovation
What makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 different from other ERP and CRM solutions is that it offers more, for less. More features, more functionality, more ease of use…the list goes on. To get to the root of it all, this cloud-based, app-focused platform offers businesses more flexibility, scalability and affordability than other systems. With more options to choose from, you can design the solution that aligns with business needs today and change features as business grows and changes, without breaking the bank.
2. Leveling the Playing Field
You no longer have to waste time or money integrating disparate ERP, CRM, or other specialty systems any longer. With Dynamics 365, you get a comprehensive ERP and CRM platform right out of the box with end-to-end applications working seamlessly together in the cloud. This comprehensive system levels the playing field even more between you and the competition—regardless of size.
3. Recognizing Big Benefits
- Flexibility: Microsoft Dynamics 365 includes robust functionality for Marketing, Sales, Customer Insights, Customer Service, Financials, Operations, Field Services, and Project Service Automation. Pick and choose the features you need – no more and no less. On top of these major functions, you have access to even more tools like PowerApps and Power Flow, which enable you to customize Dynamics 365 even further. You end up with the features and functionality needed to be efficient and effective. No distracting bells and whistles or paying for features that won’t be used.
- Scalability: Not all employees need access to all of these innovative features. Choose between licensing individual applications for use by the staff, licensing full access to all of the applications, or minimize access with ‘light’ users who only access the system for certain tasks. Choose the options that make sense for your business, your people, and your budget. When you’re ready to grow, expand, or make a change in your strategy, it’s easy to add on new functionality, users, or whatever you need to make those changes.
- Affordability: This flexibility and scalability also gives you full control over your bottom line. First of all, you pick and choose the features, functions, and licensing you need to run your organization without the big upfront investment. Secondly, the indirect savings can be equally impressive. A cloud-based solution removes the costly capital expenditures of servers and equipment or time-consuming maintenance and upgrade activities. Cloud-based deployments eliminate costs and distractions, enabling IT to focus on other value-added, strategic technologies.
Watch this video to see what’s possible with Dynamics 365:
The Real Winner is You
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is earning awards, but the real winners are those taking advantage of this innovative, forward-thinking technology. Microsoft has created an impressive new product offering great potential. Technology—particularly technology that facilitates transformation—is evolving dramatically, and these awards tell it all: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is headed in the right direction.
To learn more about what Microsoft Dynamics 365 can do for you, download The Microsoft Digital Transformation Playbook. Then contact AKA Enterprise Solutions to learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can transform the way you do business.