Manage Your Ad Sales Process Even Better with These Updates
DynamicsADvantage (DynAD) for CRM has exciting new features! These updates are in addition to the standard functionality that allows our clients to manage their ad sales process effectively with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
New product features:
- Full sales cycle support. Advertising orders are now handled following the sales cycle supported in CRM. They will start as opportunities and be promoted into one or several proposals or quotes and the approved proposal will become the order.
- Changes in the opportunity form allow true opportunities to be tracked and created. The previous version of CRM for DynAD used the opportunity as the point of order entry. In the new version, the opportunity record has the same functionality and support of the full sales cycle within the CRM process.
- The agency/advertiser relationship functionality now defaults to the primary agency on all transactions created for an advertiser and filters the agencies based on the relationships previously created in the system.
- Full detail tracking is enabled on both the proposal and order object in CRM, including media ID, items and rate card details, as well as the full set of attributes setup for each media ID in the system.
- Improvements in the creation of media attributes, defining better rules and mapping procedures to external systems and a more intuitive navigation across the different attribute types.
- Approval workflows are now connected to the order object for final order approval