Join AKA at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit: May 6-7, 2020
This May, Microsoft is holding a two-day event that offers something for every Dynamics application user.
The Microsoft Business Applications Summit will be held May 6-7 in Dallas, Texas, and presents a great opportunity for Dynamics users connect, collaborate, and learn from some of the top Microsoft application developers around the world. If you are a Dynamics user, you don’t want to miss it.
This two-day event is filled with more than 200 sessions designed to help Microsoft users get the most from their Dynamics applications and the Power Platform. Attendees will see how the business applications work together and how the Common Data Service allows the applications to unify the data.
Plus, the event gives everyone the opportunity to meet and collaborate with other members of the Microsoft Dynamics community and learn alongside other power users, analysts, and technical architects. You will even have the change to meet the engineers behind the tools you use every day to learn tips, tricks, and best practices.
The sessions offer demonstrations and workshops that show how to apply the new tools available in the Power Platform and apply them to other Dynamics products. Here are just a handful of sessions being offered:
- Understand the role of CDS in Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps (Canvas, Model Driven, and Portal), Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents
- Learn how to build web and mobile apps backed by Azure Data Services amazingly fast with Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate
- A demonstration of the advanced analytical features in Power BI, including: the Analytics pane on visuals; the Key Influencers visual and other AI features; natural language querying with Q&A; “explain the increase/decrease” and “find where the distribution is different”; and more
- Develop your own ISV solution writing a single line of code
- Connect your on-premises data using Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate
- Plus, learn more about how to leverage and integrate the Power Platform with your Dynamics 365 applications, including Finance, Supply Chain Management, Commerce, Marketing, and Field Service
This promises to be an exciting event, loaded with valuable information that can be used right away.
AKA will be there…let’s meet!
Are you attending? We’d love to meet with you to discuss your challenges and goals and how AKA Enterprise Solutions can help. Email me, and we’ll set up a time.
The cost is $995 per person for full access to all regular session content, networking opportunities, and conference meals (excluding Pre-day sessions and events). Register now and don’t miss out on this valuable learning opportunity.