HSO and AKA Enterprise Solutions: How a Global Acquisition Benefits State and Local Governments in the U.S.
If you haven’t heard, AKA Enterprise Solutions was acquired in August 2020 by HSO, a global Microsoft cloud business applications partner. Because AKA has a very strong practice focusing on state and local governments, the acquisition has resulted in HSO becoming one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners focused on the SLG sector in the U.S.
State and local governments and agencies are the backbone of our country. As citizens ourselves, we have a vested interest in the success of SLG agencies, and we’re proud to have had so much success with helping them solve problems and modernizing to better serve.
AKA Enterprise Solutions has earned a reputation within the Microsoft and SLG communities in the U.S. for excellence in leveraging the full power of the Microsoft solution stack to empower state and local governments in their efforts to achieve digital transformation. We have worked closely with city, county, and state governments as well as related agencies.
By combining the HSO and AKA teams, we have an even broader and deeper pool of talent and experience to draw from, which is positioning us to provide even better support and services to those organizations. The acquisition has resulted in an SLG practice with:
- Extensive experience working with public sector entities at all levels, including city, county, and state governments as well as state agencies: The City of Redmond, WA, McHenry County, IL, Washington State Department of Ecology, and Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, and more
- 100 percent focus on and deep expertise across the Microsoft ecosystem: 3 clouds/infrastructure (Azure), modern workplace (Microsoft 365), business applications (Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, Customer Engagement), data/analytics (Power BI, Customer Insights)
- Proven intellectual property (IP): Solutions for citizen engagement, modernizing operations, and improving services and government programs
- Development tools and resources including the Microsoft Power Platform that support goals to deliver fast time to value
- 24/7 managed services and support, provided by public sector experts
Here’s what governments who’ve worked with HSO and AKA have to say about us:
Dawn Johnson, Senior Business Systems Analyst for the City of Redmond, Washington, said, “We looked at several Dynamics partners and ultimately chose HSO. We were impressed with their success and focus on public sector and the ability to provide managed services to the City.”
Peter Austin, Administrator of McHenry County, said, “We’ve recognized that this is where the future is going to be, and it was comfortable to move with a company like AKA and Microsoft to help our policy makers service our residents better.”
In short, you were already in good hands with AKA–and you’ll be in even better hands with HSO. Have questions or want to talk about how we can help your government or agency with your challenges or goals for transformation? Contact our SLG experts.
Watch this video to see how McHenry County has benefitted from the Microsoft platform (Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure, etc.) our SLG services: