Embrace The Mobile Movement With These Five Trends
Mobile devices continue to get smarter and with more and more consumers relying on smartphones and tablets, we have solidly entered into a new mobile era. The mobile movement has transformed how consumers research and shop for products or services, and how businesses interact with their customers. It’s time for businesses to embrace the new mobile movement or risk becoming obsolete.
As discussed in “5 Mobile Trends Taking Over,” posted on MobileEnterprise.edgl.com, here are five trends that can transform how businesses interact with customers:
- Make it personal: Learn who is using your products or services, or your apps, to gain insight for future marketing campaigns.
- Become personal-centric: Make an app that works for your customers, not for your business. An app that works in the day-to-day lives of customers and offers ‘mobile moments’ can strengthen interest and loyalty.
- Learn geography: GPS tracking can provide information to customers as they are weighing a buying decision. Businesses can stock more efficiently, putting stock where customers are more likely to see it.
- Boost your business intelligence: Harness the power of data to put information on the devices your customers are using, when they need it, and in the right context.
- Make more mobile moments: As suggested in the article, mobile moments can occur when businesses learn how to enhance interactions with customers using the context of the interaction. Linking major sporting events or holidays with special apps to capture these moments can strengthen customer interests and long-term loyalty.
As you embrace the mobile movement, be sure you can monitor and measure advertising and marketing efforts to ensure you are strengthening interactions with your customers, not losing them. An integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solution can provide the foundation you need to monitor marketing campaigns and interactions with customers, including engagements on social media. You can use this insight to learn more about your customers, how they prefer to be engaged, and develop new and meaningful customer interactions. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is available on your mobile device as well!
Learn more about your customers and improve marketing and sales efforts, mobile and otherwise, by implementing a robust CRM solution. Contact AKA Enterprise Solutions.