Get off the Ground and into the Cloud! While on premise is still a popular option, many companies are realizing the benefits of cloud computing.
- Purchasing and supporting the server infrastructure necessary to install and maintain the software in-house.
- Providing the equipment redundancy and housing necessary to ensure security, reliability, and scalability.
When you switch to cloud-based deployment of Microsoft Dynamics, you have “license mobility” to choose to have your existing application server licenses moved to a Microsoft- partnered cloud hosting services provider, without having to sacrifice existing application investments. Or, choose a monthly subscription fee, which you can cancel after the first year or so. Compared to a traditional software license, this subscription payment structure works to your advantage and reduces the risk associated with owning software and hardware that later you may not want or need. Also, an on-going monthly expense is easier to incorporate into your budget than a large one-time outlay and once again you can cancel or change your subscription at any time without losing a large initial investment.
With a cloud-computing implementation of Microsoft Dynamics, you can often be setup and completely customized within weeks compared that to a traditional on-premise Microsoft Dynamics implementation that can take a year or two. You also get to take advantage of new features and patches as they are released instead of having to wait for the next upgrade period.
Ready to get started? Contact us for a complimentary assessment!
- SAS70 Type II Data Center
- Best-of-breed routers and servers
- 24×7 Email & Telephone Support
- 24×7 physical security
- 24×7 network monitoring
- FTP access
Initial Server Setup
- Provision server environment & create user accounts in Active Directory
- Media copy provided on the server for Partner to install and set up in accordance with their internal set up policy
- Set up hardware VPN’s as required by customer (customer needs hardware VPN device)
- Assist users with installing software VPN client and ThinPrint software client as needed
- Windows 2008 68 bit Standard with Windows and Terminal Server user SALS
- SQL 2008 64bit Standard with users SALS
- Dynamics GP Advanced Management and ISV Products
- Office Professional
- Cisco VPN Client
Hardware and Storage
- Dynamics ERP – (1) Dedicated Terminal Server, (1) SQL Server Instance
- Servers with 4GB RAM & 40 GB Disk Space
- User storage with 10GB per user per month calculated as cumulative amount across users for file and data base
- Security Services (Anti-Virus, Scanning)
- Monthly scans, as well as real-time on-access virus scanning of files
- Direct access to advanced support for emergencies
- Service restart or reboot
- Server or service down
Network Support Services
- 24×7 US Based Support
- User support for printing, peripheral devices, Office and SQL applications
- Support for internet lines and connectivity
- Patching services for the base operating system
- Official updates, bug fixes and security patches released by Microsoft
- Per server monitoring of basic services such as Ping and HTTP
- Back Up Services
- Nightly, Weekly and Monthly Full Backups with 30 day retention
- Included for Windows, Terminal Services, SQL Dynamics and Office
- Customer responsible enhancement for any applications they provide