Media Practice Application Consultant
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in New York City, we are looking for enthusiastic, bright, talented people who have solid experience in implementing ERP software. We foster a culture of quality to our customers and respect towards our employees. AKA Enterprise Solutions is a highly motivated organization and we are excited about the future of our company. Our dynamic culture, high morale and ability to deliver make this a great place to work.
AKA Enterprise Solutions was among the top three finalists for the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner of the Year Award. We have been honored by Microsoft for our outstanding level of sales achievement and innovation, earning Microsoft’s Presidents Club and Inner Circle status six out of the last ten years. In 2010 our Consultants were honored with the Microsoft MVP Award and AKA Enterprise Solutions was named Microsoft Partner Award Finalist for Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner of the Year. We’re looking to grow our AX team with individuals who share our passion and drive to achieve the same honors and awards.
Media Practice AKA Enterprise Solutions
AKA’s Media Practice is one of our major vertical specializations and a key component of our company’s growth. We are expanding our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. We are looking for team members with experience on the industry to help us provide outstanding services to our clients and prospects in the media and entertainment sector. Our company’s future success depends on accomplishing that goal.
Job Description Statement
As a member of our Media Practice team you will be responsible for providing guidance and sharing your industry knowledge with our clients and prospects. Media Practice implementations will include the execution of detailed business analysis processes for different areas of the media process such as Ad Sales, production and traffic, customer and relationship management and financial procedures, among others. Standard consulting tasks like requirements documentation, solution design, solution implementation and setup, testing and go-live coaching are also part of the duties that need to be fulfilled in this position.
You must have a very good knowledge of the industry and understand the processes around different media types. Knowledge of Microsoft CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics GP is essential as our line of products for the media industry works on these two platforms. BI knowledge would be an asset. Knowledge of the DynamicsADvantage line of products would be an asset. General knowledge of other industry specific systems such as MSG, Operative, Wideorbit, DFP and DSM, among others is desired.
We operate nationally with consultants based in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Montreal and Toronto. You will work mostly at client sites and spend the remainder of time working remotely or at our headquarters in New York City.
- Working with customers to implement the Media practice line of products (DynamicsADvantage)
- Ability to conduct detailed business analysis processes for different elements of a media implementation, understanding the current procedures and documenting and proposing new solutions and processes that result in clear solutions for our clients
- Defining requirements for functionality, reporting, business processes/forms etc.
- Testing enhancements for customer acceptance and accuracy
- Communicating issues and project tasks with appropriate personnel
- Actively work with all involved to mitigate risks by maintaining a project plan
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
- Work Experience with the media and entertainment sector, either in a consulting capacity or as an employee of a media and entertainment organization
- 3+ years of experience as Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Microsoft CRM Functional Consultant
- Past experience participating in all stages of software lifecycle on multiple GP or CRM implementation projects
- Expert in writing Functional specifications, Gap documents and training materials
- Knowledge of different media types and the processes associated with AD sales, production and traffic, as well as financial management (billing, revenue, advertiser-agency relationships, among others)
- Knowledge of business process analysis procedures and techniques
- CRM 2011 and/or GP 2010 required; GP2013 experience is a plus
- Trained and experienced in relevant project management methodologies
- Business process re-engineering experience
- Successful demonstration of analysis, design, implementation and support of CRM and/or Dynamics GP
- Ability to collect and understand requirements from users and stakeholders
- Experience in supporting the sales and marketing activities of the business development resources
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, risks and other considerations related to the GP implementation
- Strong Functional, Analytical, Presentation, Documentation, Training and Inter-personal skills
- Ability to understand the industry’s business processes and provide valuable insight, share experience and add value to the client’s process
- Exudes confidence
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
The position offers a base salary and a competitive, uncapped variable compensation plan. Our employees also enjoy enthusiastic and energetic teammates in a dynamic and thriving environment. We offer a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, a 401(k) plan, and an annual Presidents’ Club Trip for our top performers.
AKA Enterprise Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.